BNP Paribas SA Austria Branch is a branch of BNP Paribas SA.
BNP Paribas is one of the leading foreign banks in Austria combining financial strength, a strong balance sheet, a vast international network and an in-depth knowledge of Austrian clients. The BNP Paribas Group has a presence in Austria since the year 2000 and has been ever since increasing its commitment to the corporate sector in Austria.
BNP Paribas is a leading provider of debt and equity capital market products, credit and commodity derivatives and structured finance (incl. syndicated loans, project finance) solutions for banks and corporates in Austria. BNP Paribas’ business is equally balanced between investment banking and corporate banking activities.
The scope of BNP Paribas’ product offering for Austrian corporates, financial institutions and public entities includes:
- Equity products (IPOs, rights issues, securities lending, convertible and exchangeable bonds)
- Sale of plain vanilla and structured fixed income products
- Foreign Exchange
- Export Finance (we specialise on multi-sourcing projects and have housebank status with Oesterreichische Kontrollbank)
- Cash Management
- Trade Finance
- Financing solutions for the energy and commodities sector
- Commodity trading and hedging
- Mergers & Acquisitions (advisory, execution and financing)
- Tax optimisation of investments and credits
- Project Finance (infrastructure and energy)
- Securities Services (brokerage, custody, clearing and settlement)